On 7/11/00, 10:45:16 AM, Ian Collier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
regarding Re: SIM Coupe:

> On Tue, Jul 11, 2000 at 11:31:10AM +0000, Luke Trevorrow wrote:
<SNIP>

> What's a windowing system for if you can't open other windows?  Have a
> virtual desktop.  Mutt is only a click away.  Right tool for the right
> job, and all that.

You are totally right mate - I have at least 4 virtual desktops all
with stuff open for my job. I don't really spend that much time
sending e-mails (until I joined this list - what's productivity?!)
What I meant by the integration bit is that as e-mails come in and I
can create my tasks and manage my time with little hassle. I know I
could cut and paste etc. but whats the point. Also the amount of
Word/Excel docs floating about, with Star Office I can view the doc
straight from the e-mail client. I don't have to save the attachment
and then view it.

<SNIP>
> else's.  Also, some of your messages are coming through in html.

Sorted mate - sorry about that everyone.

> Perhaps there is a timezone gadget in StarOffice which would fix it.

I will check for patches...

> At least it puts References: lines in, though, which various mailers
> used by other people on this list don't...

> imc

Luke

--
Luke Trevorrow,
Systems Manager

This e-mail is private and confidential and is for the
addressee only. You are prohibited from using, printing,
distributing or disseminating it or any information contained
in it, save to the intended recipient.