>Hi Luke,
>
>Nice to see you back in the land of Sam!
>
>Unfortunately, after hosting my website for a coupel of years after I left
>UCL, the group had to clean up their disk usage, and so the SimCoupe site
>went the way of  > /dev/null.
>
>I think Andrew Collier still has a mirror of the original material on the
>site,
>but his webserver used a Cambridge University address, so it might well also
>be down. Andrew?

http://mnemotech.ucam.org/ still exists, and should continue to do so
indefinitely.

The files from the original ucl SimCoupe site are mirrored at
http://mnemotech.ucam.org/simcoupe/simcoupe/ however they're a bit tricky
to browse because the original files contained a lot of absolute links
based on the ucl address. With a bit of patience though, it is possible to
infer where most of the files now live.

Andrew
--
 ---   Andrew Collier ([EMAIL PROTECTED])   -----     Can't think of a quote