Title: Re: SIM Coupe
On 7/11/00, 10:27:21 AM, Ian Collier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote regarding Re: SIM Coupe:

> On Tue, Jul 11, 2000 at 11:15:11AM +0000, Luke Trevorrow wrote:
> > Maybe I should get VM ware working?

> I've never used it but I'm told it's very good.

> (Does this mean your work compels you to use inappropriate "office"
> software for sending email?)

When it comes down to it mate - Star Office is all integrated. It does
all my time management, tasks, etc and all that ties in with the Star
Office e-mail client. Star Office is open all day - so why bother
running anything else.

Apart from the time stamp - which I'm not really bothered about. It
does a good job. I just wish it wasn't so resource hungry.

Luke--

Luke Trevorrow,
Systems Manager
Budgens Stores Ltd,
Tel: 01933 408275, Fax: 01933 402563
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail is private and confidential and is for the
addressee only. You are prohibited from using, printing,
distributing or disseminating it or any information contained
in it, save to the intended recipient.