I was going to suggest that Star Office was at fault. Yes, I know it's
slow, I know it's a monster, but it is the best at integrating with
Micro$oft Office. Our IT strategy within Budgens states that MS Office
is the standard so I needed something to interface with it. The new
version looks more promising...

Maybe I should get VM ware working?

Luke

On 7/11/00, 10:11:02 AM, Ian Collier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
regarding Re: SIM Coupe:

> On Tue, Jul 11, 2000 at 10:58:39AM +0000, Luke Trevorrow wrote:
>                                    ^^^^^
> > P.S.    According to my Linux box I am running in BST mate.

> In that case StarOffice is crap and you should get a real mailer...

> imc (USE MUTT IT'S NICE)

This e-mail is private and confidential and is for the
addressee only. You are prohibited from using, printing,
distributing or disseminating it or any information contained
in it, save to the intended recipient.