Benvenuto Paolo,

On 23 May 2016 at 08:53, Paolo Borzini <paolo.borz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I've a problem with the floppy drive of my sam coupe.
> Typing BOOT or some other command for disk gives me this error "55 Missing
> disk, 0: 1".
> But on manual the errors list ranging from 1 to 54.

No, that's an unfortunate omission from the manual.  Drive belt has
been mentioned, but it can also be something fishy with the power
supply, e.g. not delivering enough voltage to the drive.  In very rare
cases it can also be the disk presence switch which is faulty.  But
before you start opening up too much - are you sure you are using the
correct bay?  On SAM Coupé drive 1 is in the left bay, while on SAM
Elite drive 1 is in the right bay.

Regards,
 -Frode