On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 17:20:54 -0500, Romain wrote:

>It's the OCaml package manager. It can handle many of the tasks related to
>compiling liquidsoap. Also, we support the liquidsoap package there.

Sounds easy enough ... or not. Should I install the OCAML package
manager and work with that? Here's another thought: here are all the
options UN-commented in PACKAGES, just so we all know what I'm trying
to do here, which is really nothing more than to set up Liquidsoap to
re-stream an MP3 stream to Ogg Vorbis and AAC/AAC+ formats.

ocaml-cry
ocaml-portaudio
ocaml-mad
ocaml-taglib