Date: 2018 m. balandžio 6 d. 19:37
To: savonet-users
Subject: Re: [Savonet-users] Liquidsoap windows builds are back! / memory leak

Thanks for your response. I'm still quite puzzled by this issue to be honest. Memory management is one of the core and solid feature of the OCaml compiler and there hasn't been any issues with other architectures. Either the cross-compiler has something seriously wrong or there's something specific about the way win32 reports memory usage.

I wonder if there are any other users here using the recent win32 builds and experiencing similar issue.

Romain