Hi there,

> hi all,
> so, it's about windows build again.
> i used to say that one of my two radios, the simplier one,  is doing fine
> without a memory leak, but after two months of continuous running it
managed
> to crawl past 500MB, although started shy of 40MB.
> that is to say memory leak is really present, telnet doesn't work past
first
> command and long files (past ~7 hours) fail to play.
> also, after some time the radio chokes up (process stays on, but no output
> to icecast), but that time varies, can be days to weeks.

I'm really sorry to hear that. It's a really unfortunate situation in that
liquidsoap build for windows had always been very hacky yet working great
and now that there's a clean build path they're having these issues.

I still have no clear idea when I'll have some time to look at this. I plan
on working on a bugfix 1.3.4 release in the next month or so and will try
as best as I can do have a look at this.

Meanwhile, if anybody want to step up and start hacking on this issue, I'd
be very happy to provide directions.

Romain