At 11:11 AM -0400 8/24/08, Paco Hope wrote:

> Clearly the survey's content is only of interest if the HTML validates.

The publisher of the web page is not in the security business,
they are in the publishing business.  But how can I respect
their publishing expertise if they fail a simple automatic
test.

And how can their target audience of security folk, who depend
strongly on following standards respect the knowledge of a
publisher who does not follow publishing standards.

--
Larry Kilgallen