Hi SciFiNoir Family:

I am compiling quotes for a quote generator that we are installing
on the planned portal.  Could you guys submit some of your favorites?

They can be from any type of speculative fiction genre or media type.

Post them to the list or send to the email listed below.

Thanks

Tracey de Morsella
Phone: 215-849-0946
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
View The What Happened to ScifiNoir at Yahoogroups FAQ, at:
http://www.visitfloripa.com/scifinoir/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/LRMolB/TM