-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Philippe Lhoste wrote:
> I thought at a time to offer this (hex) view, but I dropped the idea. I
> think a good hex editor will always be better than an half-baked
> functionnality in SciTE.
> 
> For Windows, I would recommend:
> HexEdit <www.catch22.uk.net>,
<snip>

Courtesy of the Wayback Machine, I discovered that this site was moved
to http://www.catch22.net/ in April of 2003. I've been looking for a
decent free hex editor since I migrated from UltraEdit to SciTE back in
2004.
- --
Alphax
OpenPGP key: 0xF874C613 - http://tinyurl.com/cc9up
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Alphax
There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,'
and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.' - C. S.
Lewis
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iD8DBQFCrmgR/RxM5Ph0xhMRApRWAJ9cm9U2+OrNNLzf3VjbEqeglx0jYACggkoy
aJxTESdTEtxm17kKJsrtZh4=
=DzLc
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
_______________________________________________
Scite-interest mailing list
[email protected]
http://mailman.lyra.org/mailman/listinfo/scite-interest

Reply via email to