and Erika wrote:

> Long time no talk to :-). I have been too ill to read the posts for
> some time now, and I've had no luck unsubscribing from the
> Tullochgorum website, so Toby, could you unsubscribe me manually
> please?
>
> Best,
> Erica Mackenzie
>
> P.S. I am posting this to the list at large intentionally, as I don't
> want to miss an opportunity to be roundly abused in Lallans by Mr
> Adkins :-).

It seems to be easy to get a subscription to this list but almost impossible
to get off!  What's up with that, Toby?  It should be the other way around
:-)  I also asked to unsubscribe my old Earthlink account a couple weeks ago
since I switched ISPs but am still getting double posts of everything!  BTW,
where IS Colonel Adkins these days?  Haven't heard from him in a while!
-Steve
--
Steve Wyrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -- Concord, California