When you use the html form on the website, the request comes to me. I
have to approve it. I am a very busy guy. I have all of the computers in
the Physics & Astronomy department at UCLA that I administrate. Plus
trying to play music, plus I am a competitive bicycle racer. So I get to
the list requests when I can, usually once a week.
        If you want to avoid the human connection. You can send your requests
directly to Majordomo, I believe I left unsubscribing open on that list.

Toby