[ansible-devel] module_set_locale default changed for 2.2 -- module authors need to set environment variables when screenscraping output

2016-06-17 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
Greetings all, For 2.2 we're making a change to when Ansible sets the LC_ALL and LANG environment variablesfor running modules. Here's what that means for you: Executive summary for users: If you notice Ansible modules in devel throwing errors because the module is not finding a string it

Re: [ansible-devel] Travis build process failing to compile with python3

2016-05-23 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
We're slowly moving to the place where modules are usable on python3 as well as python2. This is not likely to be reliably usable by 2.2 but you'll start to see a few modules that you can use on py3 when we release. As a first step we're starting to get modules to syntax compile with python3 as

Re: [ansible-devel] Re: Ansible 2.1.0 RC4 is ready for testing

2016-05-25 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
Just an update for the mailing list -- we finished reviewing and merging this too late for 2.1.0 but it is now merged into the stable-2.1 branch for inclusion into 2.1.1. -Toshio On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 7:23 AM, Bernhard L. wrote: > Hi, >> >> > It would be nice if this issue

[ansible-devel] Time frame for end of support for Python-2.4 and Python-2.5 on managed machines

2016-08-09 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
/distribution or on how they can install and support a newer version of Python on their older machines. Thanks, -Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails fro

[ansible-devel] Python3 -- where are we now?

2016-08-25 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
Hey everyone, just dropping a short status update on the progress on getting Ansible running on python3. Bad news first: I don't think that Ansible-2.2 on python3 will be production ready. There are large pieces of the controller side code that I haven't yet looked at or tested heavily and the

Re: [ansible-devel] PR to update kinesis_stream module has been opened for 3 months but no one looked at it

2017-08-05 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
An Ansible AWS SIG was recently formed. If you are on IRC, they have a channel on irc.freenode.net: #ansible-aws. I've mentioned the PR there as well but it's always better if the PR submitter shows up to ask for review and respond to any requests for changes. -Toshio On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at

[ansible-devel] Ansible 2.4.0 RC2 is ready for testing

2017-09-11 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
testing against this release candidate. Thanks! Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ansible-devel+unsubscr...@google

[ansible-devel] Ansible 2.4.0 RC4 is ready for testing

2017-09-16 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
see any regressions from playbooks which work on 2.3.x and prior, please open a Github issue and be sure to mention you're testing against this release candidate. Thanks! Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Development&q

[ansible-devel] Re: Ansible 2.4.0 RC3 is ready for testing

2017-09-14 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 3:50 PM, Toshio Kuratomi <tkura...@redhat.com> wrote: > Note that we're still on track for final release on the 19th. Towards > that end we're planning on having one more rc with code changes on > Saturday, the 16th. Unless blocker regressions are

[ansible-devel] Ansible 2.4.0 RC3 is ready for testing

2017-09-13 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
with the updated documentation rather than to get additional testing as rc4 should be equivalent to rc5 in terms of code. I'll send out an update in the rc4 or rc5 release announcement if any of these plans change. Thanks! Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed

Re: [ansible-devel] Solaris 10 - '~' directory created in home directory - unarchive fails

2017-10-13 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
ursday, October 12, 2017 at 10:03:10 AM UTC-5, Toshio Kuratomi wrote: >> >> I believe there is a bug for this open[1]_. If you change remote_tmp >> to use $HOME instead of ~ I believe that workaround will fix your >> issue on Solaris (but may introduce a problem on platforms w

[ansible-devel] Ansible 2.4.0 RC1 is ready for testing

2017-09-06 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
your own .tar.gz (output will be dist/ansible-2.4.0.0.tar.gz): $ make sdist If you discover any errors, or if you see any regressions from playbooks which work on 2.3.x and prior, please open a Github issue and be sure to mention you're testing against this release candidate. Thanks! Toshio

[ansible-devel] Ansible 2.4.1 beta1 is ready for testing

2017-09-28 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
betas containing additional bugfixes followed by one (or more if really needed) release candidates. The target is to have 2.4.1 out roughly a month after 2.4.0. Thanks for testing! Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Develo

Re: [ansible-devel] Is there a process for expediting reviews of bug fixes and changes?

2017-08-17 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
Joining us on irc is the best way. #ansible-devel on irc.freenode.net We get so many issues and PRs that we have a very large backlog. Showing up and being interested in the process of review and fix is the best way to get something merged quicker. Depending on what it is, having other people

[ansible-devel] Ansible 2.4.0 RC1 is ready for testing

2017-10-11 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
are discovered in this release candidate, 2.4.1 final will be out next week. Thanks! Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, sen

[ansible-devel] Re: [ansible-project] Ansible *2.4.1* RC1 is ready for testing

2017-10-12 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
of these changes only affect running our test infrastructure, not the code used at runtime by end users, I'm not anticipating pushing an rc2 for these changes. I'l update the list if any blocking bugs are found which will require an rc2. -Toshio On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 10:45 PM, Toshio Kuratomi <tk

Re: [ansible-devel] Solaris 10 - '~' directory created in home directory - unarchive fails

2017-10-12 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
I believe there is a bug for this open[1]_. If you change remote_tmp to use $HOME instead of ~ I believe that workaround will fix your issue on Solaris (but may introduce a problem on platforms where the HOME environment variable is not set). The problem ultimately comes down to Solaris 10 not

[ansible-devel] Ansible 2.4.1.0 RC2 is ready for testing

2017-10-18 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
. So we've merged a fix for that and released 2.4.1.0-rc2 today. If no further blockers are discovered, we'll release 2.4.1 final next week. .. _[1]: https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/31857 Thanks! Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google

[ansible-devel] Ansible 2.3.3 RC2 is ready for testing

2017-10-17 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
your own .tar.gz (output will be dist/ansible-2.3.3.0.tar.gz): $ make sdist If you discover any errors, or if you see any regressions from playbooks which work on 2.3.2 and prior, please open a Github issue and be sure to mention you're testing against this release candidate. Thanks! Toshio

Re: [ansible-devel] Re: Where is the webdocs file?

2017-11-27 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
It should be run from a checkout of the source repository. The dev_guide documentation anticipate that you are developing ansible and working from a checkout. -Toshio On Nov 26, 2017 11:20 PM, "Jae Kim" wrote: Some replied "There isn't a file named webdocs, it's just a

Re: [ansible-devel] Re: Where is the webdocs file?

2017-11-27 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
This doesn't seem like it is frozen. How long did you wait for it to finish? Did your CPU continue to be working hard during this time? There was a Sphinx version that did get stuck when building docs but in general, the docs build does take quite a while. It takes over an hour for me on

[ansible-devel] Ansible 2.4.2 RC1 is ready for testing

2017-11-22 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
on 2.3.x and prior, please open a Github issue and be sure to mention you're testing against this release candidate. Thanks! Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop

[ansible-devel] Ansible 2.4.2 Beta4 ready for testing

2017-11-15 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
Hi all, we're happy to announce that beta4 for 2.4.2 is now available for testing. How do you get it? -- The tar.gz of the release can be found here: https://releases.ansible.com/ansible/ansible-2.4.2.0-0.4.beta4.tar.gz SHA256:

[ansible-devel] Ansible 2.4.2 beta2 is ready for testing

2017-11-01 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
: Beta4 * November 22nd: Rc1 * November 29th: 2.4.2 final These dates could still be adjusted to try to work around Thanksgiving better and of course, if blockers are found in RC1 we'll have to slip into December for the final release. Thanks! Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because

[ansible-devel] Ansible 2.4.2 beta3 is ready for testing

2017-11-08 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
November - 2.4.2-beta4 22nd November - 2.4.2-rc1 29th November - 2.4.2 final Thanks! Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, sen

[ansible-devel] Ansible 2.4.3 Beta1 is ready for testing

2017-12-06 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
Hi all, we're happy to announce that Beta1 for 2.4.3 is now available for testing. How do you get it? -- The tar.gz of the release can be found here: https://releases.ansible.com/ansible/ansible-2.4.3.0-0.1.beta1.tar.gz SHA256:

[ansible-devel] Re: Ansible 2.4.3 Beta1 is ready for testing

2017-12-07 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
Minor correction: If we hit the Final/RC3 date that would be 24th of January, 2018; not 24th of December. -Toshio On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 7:54:17 PM UTC-8, Toshio Kuratomi wrote: > > > Tentative release schedule for 2.4.3 > > Beta1 6 Dec > Beta2 20 Dec

Re: [ansible-devel] Module design questions: digital_ocean_domain

2017-10-20 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
ryansb and sivel commented on your question onIRC but it sounds like you'd already left for the day. Here's what they said: Good afternoon! I was wondering if someone could provide guidance on a design decision within the digital_ocean_domain module. I'm currently working with Akasurde to

[ansible-devel] Ansible 2.4.2 beta1 is ready for testing

2017-10-26 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
merging the fixes that accumulated over the past few weeks of waiting for the release candidate to turn into final and put them into a beta tarball for everyone to start testing and finding the blocker bugs early so that we can have a solid 2.4.2 release. Thanks for testing! Toshio Kuratomi

[ansible-devel] Ansible 2.4.3 RC1 is ready for testing

2018-01-10 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
your own .tar.gz (output will be dist/ansible-2.4.3.0.tar.gz): $ make sdist If you discover any errors, or if you see any regressions from playbooks which work on 2.4.2 and prior, please open a Github issue and be sure to mention you're testing against this release candidate. Thanks! Toshio

[ansible-devel] Ansible-2.4.3-rc3

2018-01-24 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
hoping that this will be the last release candidate before 2.4.3.0 final. Thanks! Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email

[ansible-devel] Re: Ansible 2.4.4 RC1 is ready for testing

2018-02-21 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
ebruary 21, 2018 at 10:55:24 PM UTC-8, Toshio Kuratomi wrote: > > Hi all, we're happy to announce that Beta1 for 2.4.4 is now available > for testing. > > How do you get it? > -- > > The tar.gz of the rel

[ansible-devel] Ansible 2.4.0 RC1 is ready for testing

2018-02-21 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
-dancing-days---tbd Thanks! Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ansible-devel+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For mo

[ansible-devel] Re: Ansible 2.4.4 Beta1 is ready for testing

2018-02-21 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
y 21, 2018 at 10:55:24 PM UTC-8, Toshio Kuratomi wrote: > > Hi all, we're happy to announce that Beta1 for 2.4.4 is now available > for testing. > > How do you get it? > -- > > The tar.gz of the rel

[ansible-devel] Release schedule for 2.4.4 and beyond

2018-02-19 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
Greetings all, I just wanted to say a brief word about my intention as the 2.4.x Ansible Release Manager forgetting 2.4.4 out the door and any further 2.4.x releases after that. Release Schedule for 2.4.4 == My plan is for 2.4.4 to be released shortly after 2.5.0 final

Re: [ansible-devel] Ansible startup performance & time spent loading in ConfigManager

2017-12-21 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
This is a good idea. For parsing playbooks we made this change a long time ago. Could you open a bug report on GitHub for this? With the holiday vacation coming up, I don't want this to be forgotten. Thanks, -Toshio On Dec 20, 2017 9:08 PM, wrote: > Hi all, > > I'm

[ansible-devel] Ansible-2.4.3 Beta3 is ready for testing

2018-01-03 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
will probably switch over to accumulating minor bugfixs in the stable-2.4 tree and only making a release with them included if a large enough bug is discovered that warrants a 2.4.5. Thanks! Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "An

[ansible-devel] Ansible-2.7.0 beta 1 is now available

2018-08-31 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
/porting_guide_2.7.html to help migrate your content to 2.7. If you discover any errors, or if you see any regressions from playbooks which work on 2.6.x and prior, please open a GitHub issue, and be sure to mention you're testing against 2.7.0b1. Thanks! Toshio Kuratomi (abadger1999) Ansible Core

[ansible-devel] Ansible 2.7.0rc1

2018-09-06 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
changelog is at: https://github.com/ansible/ansible/blob/stable-2.7/changelogs/CHANGELOG-v2.7.rst If you discover any errors, or if you see any regressions from playbooks which work on 2.6.x and prior, please open a Github issue, and be sure to mention you're using 2.7.0rc1 Thanks! Toshio

Re: [ansible-devel] [Urgent] Python 2.7 or python 3.x for fresh project

2018-03-27 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
Ansible will work with both. You are starting your project at a time when most other projects support both but the weight of past work has been with python 2 and the focus of future work by most projects is on python3. -Toshio On Sun, Mar 25, 2018, 11:13 PM Akash Agarwal

[ansible-devel] Ansible 2.4.4 RC2 is ready for testing

2018-03-29 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
bugs are discovered. Non-critical bugfixes will be released in the 2.5.x or newer release serieses.) Thanks for testing! Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop

[ansible-devel] Ansible 2.4.4 RC1 is ready for testing

2018-03-01 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
. -- I'm aiming to have 2.4.4 final come out the week after 2.5.0 final is out. So do test this out if you're intending to stay on 2.4.x a while longer but note that the final of 2.4.4 won't be released until after 2.5.0. Thanks! Toshio Kuratomi -- You

[ansible-devel] Re: ANSIBALLZ_WRAPPER is not recognized as the name \r\nof a cmdlet

2018-02-28 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
On Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 11:16:28 PM UTC-8, Guillem Sola wrote: > > Hi, > > I'm trying to run some integration tests from ubuntu against a windows10 > host with > > ./ansible-test windows-integration -v win_xml --allow-destructive > > Test tasks starts but it complains > > fatal:

[ansible-devel] Ansible-2.7.0rc4 released

2018-09-27 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
2.7.0rc4 Thanks! Toshio Kuratomi (abadger1999) Ansible 2.7 release manager -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ansible-deve

[ansible-devel] Ansible-2.7.1 is released

2018-10-25 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
you're using 2.7.1. Thanks! -Toshio Kuratomi (abadger1999) -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ansible-devel+unsubscr...@google

[ansible-devel] Ansible-2.7.2

2018-11-15 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
.html to help migrate your content to 2.7. If you discover any errors, or if you see any regressions from playbooks which work on 2.6.x and prior, please open a Github issue, and be sure to mention you're using 2.7.2. Thanks! -Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you

[ansible-devel] Ansible-2.7.0rc3

2018-09-20 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
Hi all- we're happy to announce that the general release of Ansible 2.7.0rc3 is now available! How do you get it? -- $ pip install ansible==2.7.0rc3 --user The tar.gz of the release can be found here:

[ansible-devel] Ansible 2.7.6 and 2.6.12

2019-01-17 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
regressions from playbooks which work on early releases, please open a Github issue, and be sure to mention which Ansible release you're using. Thanks! -Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Development" group. To u

Re: [ansible-devel] Support for IBM z/OS on ansible nodes

2019-01-21 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 9:05 AM Aaron Surty wrote: > > It seems like Vitek's issue of executing untagged ASCII python modules on > z/OS is not unique. I'm going to try and investigate why that works for me > and not others, but in the meantime perhaps there should be a blurb in the > FAQ that

Re: [ansible-devel] Support for IBM z/OS on ansible nodes

2019-01-21 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 9:41 AM Vitezslav Vit Vlcek wrote: > > I can summarize outcome of my research. Could you point me to right direction? > > I found faq for windows > https://github.com/ansible/ansible/blob/d1c0b7a597944baed20af28c8833d51451791f69/docs/docsite/rst/user_guide/windows_faq.rst

[ansible-devel] Ansible 2.5.14, 2.6.11, and 2.7.5 are available

2018-12-13 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
Changelog: https://github.com/ansible/ansible/blob/v2.5.14/changelogs/CHANGELOG-v2.5.rst SHA256: 695ac8ebce0be57062924ff90f4b98cd61caa99cd21cdb10a964e3320524a069 ansible-2.5.14.tar.gz -Toshio Kuratomi (@abadger1999) -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups

Re: [ansible-devel] Question on Ansible *NIX packages with Python3 dependencies

2018-11-20 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
Red hat Enterprise Linux 7 ships with python 2.7 so we won't be able to switch to python 3 there. You could take a look at the Fedora packages of ansible, though, i believe that they've switched over to building against python3 in the current releases and you can probably adapt the spec file to

Re: [ansible-devel] When can we remove the prohibition on requests?

2018-09-13 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 11:30 AM, Brian Coca wrote: > It is not a question about pet peeves, its a question about the installed > base. > Just because you say this doesn't make it so. I brought information to the table. You need to do the same. -Toshio -- You received this message because

Re: [ansible-devel] When can we remove the prohibition on requests?

2018-09-13 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 11:52 AM, Matt Martz wrote: >> For your point, though, the API is both well known to developers and >> much better designed than open_url/fetch_url > > > I'm not necessarily disagreeing here, but do you have something specific you > are referring to? What about requests

[ansible-devel] Ansible 2.7.0rc2

2018-09-13 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
Hi all- we're happy to announce that the general release of Ansible 2.7.0rc2 is now available! How do you get it? -- $ pip install ansible==2.7.0rc2 --user The tar.gz of the release can be found here:

[ansible-devel] When can we remove the prohibition on requests?

2018-09-13 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
When RHEL5 went EOL we talked about dropping the prohibition on modules using the requests library (directly many modules use requests indirectly through their dependencies) but someone said "there's other distros than RHEL5 using 1.x versions of requests." (and according to that person, the

Re: [ansible-devel] When can we remove the prohibition on requests?

2018-09-13 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
It was about yet another unnecessary dependency. > > What is the driving factor behind wanting to allow it? > > On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 11:10 AM Toshio Kuratomi > wrote: >> >> When RHEL5 went EOL we talked about dropping the prohibition on >> modules using th

[ansible-devel] New Ansible release 2.7.10 and 2.6.16

2019-04-04 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
or if any of your working playbooks break when you upgrade to 2.7.10, please use the following link to report the regression: https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/new/choose In your issue, be sure to mention the Ansible version that works and the one that doesn't. Thanks! -Toshio Kuratomi

Re: [ansible-devel] Ansible-2.8.0 delay

2019-04-04 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
) to any code > 2019-04-25 Release Candidate 1 > 2019-05-02 Release Candidate 2 (if needed) > 2019-05-09 Release Candidate 3 (if needed) > 2019-05-16 Release > > So are above dates confirmed? > > Thanks > Martin > > On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 1:08 AM Toshio

[ansible-devel] Should we drop Fedora rpms from https://releases.ansible.com/ ?

2019-02-18 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
Hey all, I just sent an email to ansible-project, requesting feedback on the idea of dropping Fedora builds from https://releases.ansible.com/ (The Fedora Project itself would still provide rpms in their repositories). If you are interested in that, please reply to the relevant post on the

[ansible-devel] Ansible 2.7.8, 2.6.14, and 2.5.15

2019-02-21 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
! -Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ansible-devel+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, v

[ansible-devel] Ansible 2.7.9 and 2.6.15

2019-03-15 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
regressions from playbooks which work on 2.7.8 and prior, please open a GitHub issue, and be sure to mention you're using 2.7.9. Thanks! -Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Development" group. To unsubscribe from

[ansible-devel] Ansible-2.8.0 delay

2019-03-21 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
Hello all, As some of you may have noticed, Ansible-2.8.0-alpha1 has been delayed. It was scheduled for last week but we have one important feature that we're still working on. To give it a chance to be finished up, we've slipped Alpha by two weeks (now due out on Thursday, next week) and

[ansible-devel] Re: Ansible-2.8.0 delay

2019-03-21 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 5:07 PM Toshio Kuratomi wrote: > > Hello all, > > As some of you may have noticed, Ansible-2.8.0-alpha1 has been delayed. It > was scheduled for last week but we have one important feature that we're > still working on. To give it a chance to be

[ansible-devel]

2019-02-07 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
/ansible/devel/porting_guides/porting_guide_2.7.html to help migrate your content to 2.7. If you discover any errors, or if you see any regressions from playbooks which work on 2.7.6 and prior, please open a GitHub issue, and be sure to mention you're using 2.7.7. Thanks! -Toshio Kuratomi -- You

[ansible-devel] Ansible-2.8.0b1 available for testing

2019-04-15 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
use the following link to report the regression: https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/new/choose In your issue, be sure to mention the Ansible version that works and the one that doesn't. Thanks! -Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups

[ansible-devel] beta1 delayed until Monday

2019-04-12 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
We've spent all day working on timeouts and failures in web services that we're testing against so we're not going to have time to get beta1 out the door before people have to leave work today. New estimate for beta1 is Monday of next week. If we get it out the door then, we should be able to

[ansible-devel] New Ansible release 2.8.0

2019-05-16 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
: https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/new/choose In your issue, be sure to mention the Ansible version that works and the one that doesn't. Thanks! -Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Development" group. To u

[ansible-devel] New Ansible releases 2.8.1

2019-06-07 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
In your issue, be sure to mention the Ansible version that works and the one that doesn't. Thanks! -Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails fro

[ansible-devel] New Ansible releases 2.7.11 and 2.6.17

2019-05-23 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
, please use the following link to report the regression: https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/new/choose In your issue, be sure to mention the Ansible version that works and the one that doesn't. Thanks! -Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed

[ansible-devel] Upstream Ansible 2.8.0rc2 released

2019-05-02 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
the following link to report the regression: https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/new/choose In your issue, be sure to mention the Ansible version that works and the one that doesn't. Thanks! -Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "An

[ansible-devel] Re: New Ansible releases 2.8.2, 2.7.12, and 2.6.18

2019-07-03 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
One additional note: The Deb builds for the Ansible PPA failed. We're working on getting those built and uploaded but no ETA yet. (Tomorrow is a US holiday so it cuts into the time available to diagnose, fix, and then release those). -Toshoi On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 1:56 PM Toshio Kuratomi wrote

[ansible-devel] New Ansible releases 2.8.2, 2.7.12, and 2.6.18

2019-07-03 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
and the one that doesn't. Thanks! -Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ansible-devel+unsubscr...@googlegroups.co

[ansible-devel] New Ansible release, 2.8.0rc1

2019-04-25 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
/ansible/ansible/issues/new/choose In your issue, be sure to mention the Ansible version that works and the one that doesn't. Thanks! -Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Development" group. To unsubscribe from

[ansible-devel] Ansible-2.8.0beta1 delayed one day

2019-04-11 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
date of 2.8.0 final. Thanks -Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ansible-devel+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For mo

[ansible-devel] New Ansible releases 2.8.4, 2.7.13, and 2.6.19

2019-08-15 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
/choose In your issue, be sure to mention the Ansible version that works and the one that doesn't. Thanks! -Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving e

[ansible-devel] Ansible release 2.9.0b1, feature freeze, and stable-2.9 branching

2019-09-06 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
, be sure to mention the Ansible version that works and the one that doesn't. Thanks! -Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, sen

[ansible-devel] New Ansible release 2.8.5

2019-09-12 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
/choose In your issue, be sure to mention the Ansible version that works and the one that doesn't. Thanks! -Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails fro

[ansible-devel] New Ansible release 2.8.3

2019-07-25 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
In your issue, be sure to mention the Ansible version that works and the one that doesn't. Thanks! -Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails fro

[ansible-devel] New Ansible pre-release 2.9.0rc1

2019-09-20 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
the following link to report the regression: https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/new/choose In your issue, be sure to mention the Ansible version that works and the one that doesn't. Thanks! -Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups

[ansible-devel] New Ansible release 2.9.0rc3

2019-10-10 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
to 2.9.0rc3, please use the following link to report the regression: https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/new/choose In your issue, be sure to mention the Ansible version that works and the one that doesn't. Thanks! -Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you

[ansible-devel] New Ansible release 2.9.0rc2

2019-10-03 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
to mention the Ansible version that works and the one that doesn't. Thanks! -Toshio Kuratomi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ans

[ansible-devel] New Ansible releases 2.8.6, 2.7.14, 2.6.20, and 2.9.0rc4

2019-10-17 Thread Toshio Kuratomi
or if any of your working playbooks break when you upgrade to 2.8.6, please use the following link to report the regression: https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/new/choose In your issue, be sure to mention the Ansible version that works and the one that doesn't. Thanks! -Toshio Kuratomi -- You