Hi,
I pushed a small update wich should be now in the http://build.shr-
project.org/tests/shr-testing/ipk/ feed.

This should fix the alsa scenarios when pluging an headset and eve doesn't
segfault anymore.

Hearing the other end in a call is working for me. I have to admit that i
haven't tried it before, but now it's defenetly working.

To the other problems:
* The problem with podboy not playing some mp3's seems to me like a podboy bug
* Switching the feed in the image to the tests feed is not as easy as it
sounds because even if i change it in the config still the old one is in the
image :)
* For crashing GSM and all other crashes it would be good to have some logs as
i haven't seem them.

Regards
Thomas