Joshua Judson Rosen <roz...@geekspace.com> writes:

> I'm also running from the SD, though I'm not experiencing
> any filesystem-corruption or freezes. Though, since I've
> just been concerned with getting the phone to handle calls
> and suspend properly, my usage has been `light' [...]

FWIW, I suspect my phone has a particular fault that makes freezes more
prevalent for me than for others.  It's something I've experienced very
regularly whenever using the glamo driver, on many previous
distributions as well as the latest SHR-T.  I don't recall anyone else
ever reporting this with a similar prevalence.

Also, thanks for your report on the phone function.  I had only made a
few short calls to myself to check the audio quality (which was fine).

     Neil