Dear Colleagues,

Regardding this prop-116, I have not yet seen any support, opposition, or
comment, except one clarification made by Mike Jager.
So, let me ask you to express your views for this proposal on the list more
since the meeting is reaching within 2 weeks.

Mike> Can you advise your opinion for prop-116 after seeing the number of
tranfers in 103/8 by market and M&A?

Regards,
Matt