I'd like to support the purpose of this proposal itself but I'm afraid that anyone
who want to obtain more IPv4 addresses seriously will try to do M&A, as Mike
mentioned. I wonder if there can be better way to prevent such kind of transfer.

Paul and George,
Thank you for providing helpful statistics!

Regards,
Yuya