Hello everybody,

I support this proposal, but I would add to the proposal (bearing in mind the
reason for this proposal)
IPs from the 103/8 block are not to be transfer. They can only be returned to
the APNIC.

There are plenty of IPs from other block to be used fro transfer.

Maybe the need for this policy is coming from the fact that it is too easy to
get a /22 from the 103/8 …

See you in Colombo !

Regards,

 <https://www.mls.nc/>          Bertrand Cherrier, Administrateur Systèmes