Thanks Sumon bhai for the initiative,

<nitpik>
Revised text suggest that all members/resource holders in APNIC are ISPs
only, I would suggest to make it "APNIC and NIR members or resource holders
in Asia Pacific region". Because not all members are resource holders.

Secondly, when you start mentioning topics in the charter then it may
create confusion moving forward that only these topics can be covered so
how about adding "not limited to" or "services related to resources" or
something like that.
</nitpik>

Regards,

Aftab A. Siddiqui