Dear Sumon and all,

To reduce confusion over ISP/LIR/etc terminology, perhaps the charter could be
stated more simply, along these lines:

“The Policy SIG charter is to develop policies which relate to the management
and use of Internet address resources within the Asia Pacific region. …”

My 2c, with best regards,

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC d...@apnic.net
http://www.apnic.net @apnicdg