In the past I have had problems with the transfer policies of APNIC NIRs not
matching APNIC’s own transfer policies.

When those differences prevented a transfer I asked APNIC to intervene by
imposing the (governing, to my mind) APNIC transfer policies on the
recalcitrant NIR.

And that was effective but maybe it didn’t settle the issue, which I think
should be clear to all.

I believe that there is a hierarchy in which the topmost organizations delegate
some specified roles to subsidiary organizations via some document  like a
Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).

It would be such a document that spells out whether policies must match, or if
they mismatch which is controlling.

I have been under the impression that the APNIC NIRs must adhere to APNIC
policies but could create their own policies if they don’t contradict those of
APNIC.

I hope somebody can clear it up.

Regards,
Mike