On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 8:45 PM, Chandrachoodan Gopalakrishnan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 8:02 PM, Deepa Mohan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>  > I can't imagine today's twenty-somethings reading "Anando
>  > Motth" (for lack of a better phonetic spelling), or "Ponniyin Selvan",
>  > or "Godaan" or even "David Copperfield"... And then, there is the
>  > whole field of poetry....however, I am hoping to be contradicted.
>  >
>
>  Um, I read Ponniyin Selvan, not once but 5 times. And am walking/biking
>  Vanthiyathevar route in bits and pieces. My post on PS is still getting
>  attention, after 3 years.

Hi Mr Polly Silabik!

So glad to read this.."um" is such a nice, polite way to
contradict!.... Can you give me the URL to your post? (Too lazy to
google around)....what about "SivakAmiyin Sabatham"?

Deepa.

Deepa
>
>
>  C
>
>  --
>  http://www.flickr.com/photos/ravages
>  http://www.linkedin.com/in/ravages
>  http://www.selectiveamnesia.org/
>
>  +91-9884467463
>

Reply via email to