On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 8:55 PM, Deepa Mohan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 8:45 PM, Chandrachoodan Gopalakrishnan
>
> Hi Mr Polly Silabik!

Heh!

> So glad to read this.."um" is such a nice, polite way to
> contradict!.... Can you give me the URL to your post? (Too lazy to
> google around)....what about "SivakAmiyin Sabatham"?

I've read all of Kalki's romances, and while Sivakamiyin Sabatham was good,
it couldn't match up to PS. SS really didn't need the Pallava background -
it could be written about two lovers anywhere, any time. Still...Ayana sirpi
talking about Sitthanavasal was fun, as I read it just after a visit to
Pudukottai.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ravages
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ravages
http://www.selectiveamnesia.org/