So.

Given the events of the past year and a half, many people are dealing with
loss and grief. Coupled with the fact that people have been stuck in one
place for most of this time, they are turning to social media for help in
dealing with it - either seeking emotional support, or just catharsis.
Given my filter bubble, I have mostly seen this on Facebook.

Have you folks also seen this? What are your thoughts?

Some of the people who have done this are on this list. If you want to
speak up, great. If not, that's perfectly fine too. You could mute this
thread if it is painful for you - but if you want to use this space to seek
support, I'd be honoured.

Udhay

--
((Udhay Shankar N))  ((via phone))