http://www.heartmath.org/research/science-of-the-heart/soh_13.html
I'm looking for a transcript of a program on the brain suggesting that the
heart has its own nervous system/brain/memory, and these are some
interesting sites along the way.
http://www.med.unc.edu/wellness/main/links/cellular%20memory.htm  Heart
donors' preferences transferred to recipient.

Thanks For The Memories  - This the program, but there is no transcript.
http://www.abc.net.au/tv/guide/netw/200704/programs/ZY8704A001D12042007T203000.htm
Is it possible that in receiving a transplanted organ, a patient could also
inherit some of their donor's memories and tastes as well?
In recent years several heart transplant recipients have reported unexpected
side effects including memories, habits, desires and new talents they never
had before. Patients who have experienced this extraordinary phenomenon make
contact with their donor families in an effort to understand the significant
changes in their lives, which in many cases have provided a new lease on
life. A scientific explanation is yet to be found and many doctors still
believe it's psychological.

This is from someone commenting on the program elsewhere: "One man had taken
to writing poetry and found his donor had loved writing poetry for his
family, another who had the heart of a stunt man suddenly became involved in
marathon bike riding. A woman woke up after her operation stating 'I'm dying
for a beer' when she had never particularly liked the drink at all. "
(Mamgu, Wales)

Rowena

Link to "Brain in the GUT"
http://www.iht.com/articles/2005/08/24/healthscience/snbrain.php
I have seen others I like better.
I failed to mention, "The control system of the body".
That is another subject.

Wayne