Shirley sorry about hubby's suffering..do you know of MSM? Does he take that
orally for the arthritis? You can use MSM for cataracts by putting into the
eyes...diluted with liquids. There is a group on yahoo if you are interested
and here is a sight that gives some good info too
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/msmforcataracts03sep03.shtml
  Harold is on this group he might be able to chime in with some good advice
too I have been using MSM in my eyes because of breaking blood vessels and
awful bleeding..look like I have taken a beating at times..and gettting really
great results..hope this all helps some.
  debbie

Shirley Reed <pj20fl...@gmail.com> wrote:
     My husband, who has arthritis, has been taking a pretty high dose of
prednisone for several months.  He is developing cataracts, which is an
expected effect at his dose.  There is a product called Can-C that claims to
remove cataracts.  Does anyone know if this product works?  Does anyone know of
anything that does?  The husband takes Celebrex and Prednisone which is scary,
but his pain was so great that he has decided to use the drugs rather than
suffer so much anymore, even if it means death.  Having had some experience
with excessive pain myself, I completely understand why he has made that
choice, and he is currently pain free and trying to reduce the Prednisone.  But
the Dr. has recommended methotrexate for help getting the Prednisone down and
that depresses white blood cell activity so that doesn't sound good.  Iodine at
high doses, Lugol's 5% at 8 or 9 drops per day has helped with pain but not
enough.  Any ideas appreciated.    tia    pj   He is currently
 taking all the supplements recommended for cataracts.