Hi Kathryn. thanks very much. I will put it on my list of things that must be done. Faith G.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clayton Family" <clay...@skypoint.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Pacemaker

Hi Faith,

Sorry to hear about your trouble. My grandmother also experienced similar passing out, and it was determined after quite some time and tests that she needed alot of extra salt. She ended up taking salt pills. This might be an easy thing to do on your own, to take a gram of salt and see if that brings up your blood pressure. If you have an at home blood pressure monitor you can check it yourself. They are not too expensive, around 30 dollars or so.

It would be a shame to have heart surgery if it could be corrected by electrolytes. I also know other people who use salt in this way.

I am wondering if they checked your sodium and potassium levels? This is a pretty common thing to check here.

Kathryn