From: Jonathan B. Britten [mailto:jbrit...@cc.nakamura-u.ac.jp]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 4:31 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: FW: CS>Info about the best generatrorfor collodial

Frank Key's wonderful contributions to this list have included his
statement that he believes home-made EIS contains both ionic and
particulate silver, mostly the former, and that it is effective.
That's the key point.

The gentleman has a product for sale, but is quite direct and honest
about the efficacy of low-cost alternatives.  That puts him high on my
list of honest people, and though I've not purchased his product, more
inclined to believe that it is efficacious and arguably worth the
higher cost, as some on this list have claimed.

As for the ionic/particulate debate, some of the best-informed experts
here have never resolved the matter well enough for me to draw solid
conclusions.   Again, the bottom line:  Mr. Key will vouch for the
efficacy of the product most of us make using low-cost electrolytic
devices.