From: Jason [mailto:ja...@bulldoghome.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 7:40 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Nebulizing - what PPM?

Hi All,

I have a lung infection and lyme (probably the lyme that is infecting the
lungs).  A few weeks ago, I nebulized just 2 lungfulls of Argentyn 23
diluted 50-50 with RO water.  The PPM I estimate was about 11 - 12.  Minutes
later, I had very bad dizziness and disorientation.  This didn't last long,
but re-occurred every so often (many times a day).  The bouts of dizziness
carried on for a week.  After that, I was symptom free (no lung infection or
lyme symptoms) for a further 5 weeks, but now I am getting the lung
infection back.

Not wanting to have a repeat of the dizziness, I have got my old generator
out and I am making my own batch.  Question is - what PPM do others nebulize
at?  I think 11-12 was a bit too strong for me.

Thanks,
J.
Checked by AVG.
07:20