Hi Malcolm, hey, careful which rock you kick, I'm hiding under this one over here!

Vectors? speed of light? Speed of sound? Force divided by the futon, oh, sorry that's a bed ?...WHAT THE...???

Don't know anyone by that name!! I vaguely remember someone of the name 'Neville' but I think he is looking at how a light switch works.....flick on.....flick off.....flick on.....

----- Original Message ----- From: "Malcolm" <s...@asis.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 5:01 AM
Subject: RE: CS>Thinking about current flow: for Neville

AMEN!
Just look what you got us into, Neville! <g>

On Mon, 2008-09-15 at 13:27 -0500, Dan Nave wrote:
You approach this from physics perspective, which will give a complete
(but complex) understanding.

For the most part, simple electrical circuits may be more easily
understood without referring to the "speed" of electrons.
After all, where is the variable for electron speed in Ohm's law?

Of course, when we get into actual electrolysis in the CS cell, we have
to ask you about it... ;-))

Dan