On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 18:39:06 -0500
Clayton Family <clay...@skypoint.com> wrote:

> It sounds like you are unaware of Faraday?

No, actually I am not unaware of Faraday, I just fail to see how
his work can be used to provide me with detailed chemical analysis of
a given substance. As I said, "conductivity of what?" remains an
unanswered question.

> How can that be?  You
> sound like an educated woman, and are likely to be able to do the
> calculations without trouble- or not?
>
> If one has pure water and pure silver, then?

It sounds like you are disregarding my concerns.

> No unknowns.
>
> Just facts.
>
> Calculatable, repeatable, ergo, Provable.

Yes, you are definitely disregarding what I said.

> Or were my chemistry professors wrong? And the more than a hundred
> years of repeatable experiments to boot.
>
> It sounds to me like you like to explore obtuse points, which is what
> piqued my interest in the discussion.

Okay. Well, the desire for detailed analysis without guessing games
isn't "obtuse" to me, it's just natural. I'm sorry if my desire for
more knowledge offends you, or if you find me "obtuse". BTW, where I
come from, an obtuse person usually means someone who doesn't understand
or completely ignores what others say to them. Interesting you choose
that word for me, isn't it?

indi