Hi Ode, As well as I can recall, there was pretty hefty inflammation,
but can't specify about pus, just don't remember.  I like Becker's work
on Ag ion healing of diabetic wounds, suspect penetration of the ions
helps prevent surface skin-over if the wound is kept covered.
Maybe there's some reaction between RBC and Cu, the horseshoe crab has
green blood cuz it's hemoglobin is more like chloroglobin; could it
be . . . . ??  Take care,  Malcolm