On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 14:13:43 -0500
Wayne Fugitt <cwf...@fugitt.com> wrote:

Howdy Wayne,

>    Not one Scientist or chemist or CS maker can measure the
> ppm,  with a TWO BIT
>
>    EC Meter.  ( Even the instrument manufactures tell you that,
> .......... no ppm meter exists )
>
>    Unless,  they have many dollars worth of lab equipment, and likely
> then, they will not know
> how to use it.
>
>     It takes many thousands of dollars worth of equipment and special
> trained technician
> to operate it, as Ode made very clear
>
>    That is as plain and clear as I can make it.

Yes, and actually that is exactly what I said. So we have no argument
there.
:)

>    How many times have you calculated ppm ?   ( Instead of guessing )
>
>    What do you have then ?  A combination of all the junk or one item
> only ?

I am stuck with guessing, at present -- like everyone else here.
However, that is completely beside the point I was trying to make. The
absence of hard data does not magically convert anecdotal evidence into
data. Some people certainly have been a bit touchy about that, but this
is not supposed to be an emotional issue -- it's a simple discussion of
what is known versus what is presumed, a distinction I originally
*presumed* we all were qualified to make (I do know better now, LOL).

I presume CS is helping get well, but if the only proof I have is that
I am getting well, then there is much more to be discovered before I can
have it witnessed, written up, and submitted it to the medical journals.
There could be innumerable other explanations for the improvement in my
condition. I personally *believe* it's the CS. That will not win me any
arguments in scientific circles though... My former doctor was happy to
see me getting better, but he isn't telling his other patients to look
into CS. And *that* is the bottom line here, as far as I'm concerned.

It isn't like some people seem to think, that all doctors are evil,
that college makes people stupid, that science is a form of
superstition, etc. No, it's a simple lack of hard data perpetuated
largely by a combination of Big Pharma, unscrupulous vendors, and
"crackpots" making extravagant claims that keeps the virtues of CS a
secret most will never learn.

Or at least, that's how I see it...

Cheers,
indi