"Quick and Dirty"......FLASH!!!

Another possible trick:
Lay a length of silver wire along the gum line down low so as not to actually contact the teeth, and roll up some Aluminum foil into a "wire" and lay it likewise along the gum line on the other side. What this does is to *make* a battery [creating a low voltage electrical current] with silver ions headed towards the aluminum, hopefully "through" the infected area...[no aluminum will come off the foil]

You get, both, electrification AND Silver Iontophorosis....a Double Whammy on infections.

If you have mercury/silver fillings and bite some foil, you ARE aware of the voltage...so...make it using the "right" materials and direct it to where it *should* go.

Lordy lordy, i wish i had thought of that last summer when I had that 32 tooth tooth ache on a weekend from a spreading eye staph infection ! [CS did the eye OK, but it had gone deep before I could get to the CS left at home 150 miles away ]

ode