On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 06:19:29 -0500, Norton, Steve wrote in
<6f45775f2ecfd443a4822e6cec3d26fc03a...@xmbtx122.northgrum.com>:

>Dee,
>
>I have been trying to find info on what they specifically do when they
>remove the gallbladder. It hasn't been easy to find info but it appears
>that they do retain the bile connection from the liver to the small
>intestine. So I am incorrect that the removal of the gallbladder affects
>silver excretion. I am very sorry for the scare.
>
>- Steve

Just a note: without bile the stool turns a greenish grey (seen in some
cases of hepatitis, or when a gallstone or tumor blocks the connection).
Very soon after this, the face and eyeballs turn yellow.

As long as you have brown stool and white eyeballs, nothing blocks
the flow of bile to the small intestine.

Heidrun Beer

Workgroup for Fundamental Spiritual Research and Mental Training
http://www.sgmt.at
http://www.RecastReality.org