Another thing that works well is to stop eating chocolate and nuts.  Works
amazing.

  _____

From: Dee Fitzpatrick [mailto:d...@deetroy.org]
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 3:33 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Is CS effective for Herpes II

I have the herpes zoster virus because I had chicken pox as a child.  It has
emerged as shingles a couple of times, but mainly it rears its ugly head as
what I call 'stabbing pains' in the skin surface.  These also are extremely
sensitive to touch (the area where the stabbing pain is)  I get rid of it
(temporarily) by using CS (a lot) and lysine 1000mgs a couple of times per
day.  I am also doing enzyme therapy now (serrapeptase plus digestive) and
have found that I haven't had an outbreak in quite a while now.  This is
good, as I used to get the 'stabbing' pain every few weeks when I stopped
the CS/lysine regimen.  I still use CS every (almost) day though too.  Dee