  From: Leslie
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 12:54 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>FLU

  I either have the flu or pneumonia. Am beginning to feel better but have
coughed myself silly, sore throat, and one blocked ear. Sinuses have bothered
me for a month but kept up with the CS. That is all I have taken besides cough
drops. I was not prepared for this and sure won't go looking for leaves. LOL I
have been rather disappointed that the CS didn't knock it out as I drank a lot
all through the day. Sprayed my face,nose, ears and throat. It's the cough that
has been the worst. Did spit up some blood. Oh, Roger mentioned taking some
Iodine along with CS. Would that help me?? I have some here.

  Oh, the mold problem mentioned, there is a solution. Get a spray bottle and
mix 3/4 Hydrogen Peroxide with rest water and spray away. Got this info from a
man who helped with the FEMA trailers. You can also add to your clothes wash
and will not discolor.

  I would avoid that shot no matter what.

  Best to all.
  Leslie