Dr. Simoncini out of Italy has been using pure food grade sodium bicarbonate
to fight cancer.  One "trick" is to mix the sodium bicarbonate with Maple
Syrup.  Cancer loves sugar and draws the mixture of Maple Syrup and sodium
bicarbonate right to it where the sodium bicarbonate begins to destroy the
cancer...  Nice trick on cancer...