He is referring to the fact that the toxcidity of water is much greater than the toxcidity of silver in 20 ppm or less EIS. This can be easily confirmed by reading the MSDS of dihydrogen monoxide.

Marshall

Dan Nave wrote:
Ode, you wrote:

"At around 20 PPM and under, the water the silver is in would be too
toxic to survive that long if your metals elimination system is
anywhere close to normal."

What did you mean by this?

Dan