The thing is, if you take chlorella or kelp, you get the whole spectrum of vits
and minerals in a balanced food form, which is the best way.  To take separate
minerals is a very dicey thing to do because to unbalance them will bring more
problems than a deficiency.  Also the form of mineral is really important too
as for instance, magnesium oxide is more difficult to 'use' than the magnesium
citrate form.  It is better for the body to take things in a food form.  dee