Horse Chestnut, and Bilberry will help strengthen the capillaries, veins and arteries, everywhere in the body. Horse Chestnut can help prevent; hemorrhoids, spider veins, and varicose veins, as well. And tell her to get her doctor to check her zinc levels, low zinc can cause more fragile blood vessels. The great majority of people who have died from aneurysms have been found to be low on zinc. Be aware though, that if you supplement zinc, you may have to supplement copper and magnesium as well to keep them balanced.

I take Horse Chestnut, Bilberry and zinc, for varicose veins myself. Works great. I don't have them anymore:)

Annie
If we could sell our experiences for what they
cost us, we'd all be millionaires.
Abigail Van Buren

Dianne France wrote:
  Dear Group,
One of our good friends is having problems with her capillaries in her eyes breaking causing the eye to turn red in that area. She is a slim, fit mid 50's with a good diet and doesn't have high blood pressure. She does have some thyroid problems but to my knowledge that is her only health issue. She is going in for blood testing but is really worried about this so I thought I would broach the group and ask if anyone had any answers. I don't remember reading about this anywhere. Dianne

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now. <http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390706/direct/01/>