From: Dianne France <dianne_fra...@hotmail.com>
To: silver-list <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, January 8, 2010 10:44:28 AM
Subject: CS>capillaries in eyes breaking

Dear Group,

One of our good friends is having problems with her capillaries in her eyes
breaking causing the eye to turn red in that area.  She is a slim, fit mid 50's
with a good diet and doesn't have high blood pressure.  She does have some
thyroid problems but to my knowledge that is her only health issue.  She is
going in for blood testing but is really worried about this so I thought I
would broach the group and ask if anyone had any answers.  I don't remember
reading about this anywhere.

Dianne