Chlorella is a concentrated form of food form supplement.  It is described as a
superfood so would theoretically have more bioavailable forms of minerals than
synthetic ones.  The problem with tweaking separate minerals is that it is
difficult to actually *know* how deficient one is in any one or more of them.
Unless of course as you say, you are tested and even then, as everyones needs
are different and few are what the medicos term 'normal,' I would think it
impossible to be sure you are not causing an imbalance.  dee