I don't believe this could happen sol either, but *something* must have caused
it.  More likely to be stuff being applied topically I would have thought, but
I have never seen this happen and my friend gave an ounce of CS to her Cavalier
spaniels every day for months, and this did not happen.  A strange phenomena.
dee

On 7 Mar 2010, at 03:32, sol wrote:

> All,
>  My question to the list is: does anyone have any ideas as to what possible
> way CS could cause this kind of color change in one month or less? And have
> it reverse in a short period of time thereafter?
>
>  I have left a bit of the previous exchange, more details are in other posts
> between Carol G and myself under the subject "Clay.............Lupus
> dog..........."
> Carol continues to insist that her dog's paws/legs had a color change from
> previous color (not specified) to silverish. I have asked her a few times
> whether this was a change in fur color or skin color and she has so far never
> answered that question, or if her statement below is her answer it is unclear
> to me whether the skin or the fur changed color.
>
>   I don't believe that a month of ingestion of some CS (quantity unspecified
> ?) could possibly cause such a color change. I have given 50/50 CS water and
> now straight CS to my cats for YEARS and never seen any hint of such. So I
> believe Carol is quite wrong that CS caused the color change, and that
> something else caused it.
> sol

Archives: