Hi There Sol, I am not a dog as yet, although many have called me a female one many times, I have grey hair - probably as a result of the foregoing, anyway when I use EIS in my hair, it goes darker and back to my original colour, so you could say it rejuvenates the hair follicles to give them back their youth - forget all the hype about blue moons, blue people and simply enjoy the benefits derived from good EIS and be happy, healthy and whole !!!!
Regards to all on this list
Sandee