Very good Dave, Thanks for that.

>From my experience both forms serve a purpose, dependant on the circumstance
>for which either is being used.

Although some have said Lyme is different to our Ross River Fever here {for
whatever reason}, I find I'm still not entirely convinced, some of the symptoms
seem very similar, praps our RRF is a mongrel relative maybe?

Cheers

N.

Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 20:54:36 -0700
Subject: Re: CS>Lyme disease
From: davedar...@gmail.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Neville:
  At the time I was just starting to make my own so I didn't get very well aged
cs as I used it about as fast as I could make it in Quart batches. When I got
serious about it I had about 4 Qts ahead ,Later I started making it in gallon
sun tea jars.
I find it quite difficult to remember exactly as I was going through major
brain fog at the time.
Dave