Then you are obviously not part of the set defined by the "some people". Interestingly I had to add that "some people" after calibrating and finding that what I had written was not 100% accurate. Glad I did now.

Marshall

Dave Darrin wrote:
BULL SH*T
Mines been gone after 42 years of it with only CS and has been gone for about 10 years.
Dave