Neville:
  At the time I was just starting to make my own so I didn't get very well
aged cs as I used it about as fast as I could make it in Quart batches. When
I got serious about it I had about 4 Qts ahead ,Later I started making it in
gallon sun tea jars.
I find it quite difficult to remember exactly as I was going through major
brain fog at the time.
Dave