  From: Linda Schmidt
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 10:12 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Lyme disease/calibrating

  I'm really curious about using calibration/dowsing to determine the best
course in treating Lyme, or whatever else is going on in my body. I'm still
very new to using calibration and don't trust my accuracy yet. I would love to
get your insight (off-list is this is more appropriate) into treatment methods
that my body wants or needs....CS, ozone, rife....TLC (lol!).

  Thanks so much,
  Linda